This charming 1920s home is located on a flat and quiet section of Noe Valley, and offers a flexible floor plan, stunning panoramic views, and extensive outdoor living space.
Upstairs, you are welcomed by a gracious living room with period details, wood-burning fireplace, and hardwood floors throughout. The upper level includes two bedrooms, an updated bath, kitchen with stainless appliances, and an eat-in solarium with stunning, panoramic Southern views. The solarium and master bedroom lead out to an ironwood deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The lower level (warranted status unknown) features a 3rd bedroom and living space, with a bath, kitchen and hardwood flooring throughout. With its own street entrance in front and access by spiral staircase from the deck above in back, the lower living level offers flexible use as a media den, office, or private guest/au pair quarters.
Decks and staircases in the back cascade through beautiful, terraced gardens leading down to a flat backyard. One deck includes a climbing wall!
1-car garage, a driveway parking space, and additional storage complete this offering.
• 2 bedroom / 1 bath up
• Built in 1927
• Quiet/flat block of Noe Valley
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Gracious living room with w/b fireplace
• Updated kitchen with stainless appliances
• Eat-in solarium
• Stunning panoramic southern views
• Wrap around decks on multiple levels
• Climbing wall!
• 1 bedroom /1 bath down w/ separate entrance + kitchen (warranted status unknown)
• 1 car garage, plus parking space in driveway
• Enchanting terraced garden and flat yard at rear
Sat, Nov 13th (1.00p-3.00p)
Sun, Nov 14th (1.00p-3.00p)
Tue, Nov 9th (12.30p – 2.00p)
And private showings by appointment.